Friday, February 29, 2008

Places I refuse to eat (and why)

1. Naples's at Downtown Disney in Anaheim
Reason - was served a marinated salad with shards of glass in it. They remedy - remove the salad from the bill.

2. Hot & Spicy Thai - Aside from hairs in the food, their fried rice is the most embarrassing for a Thai restaurant. Instead if fresh hot rice with slices of onions, you get old rice that tastes old and hard with old frozen peas and carrots. My guess is the chef is from a bad Chinese buffet restaurant. No care of quality, just get rid of the old food into customers plates.

3. Lazy Dog - I don't eat with pets and find the concept alone to be horrifying.

4. La Choza -I'm just not impressed. The salsa is bland, the tortilla's blah, and the food is just ordinary. My companions loved the chili relleno, I'm not one for the item itself.

5. Rodrigo's - Cute place, lots of money in the renovation, the food is uninspiried.

No comments: